- Removing deposited soils from waterways, plus dredging work.
- Removing deposited soils from rivers and canals, plus dredging work.
- Removing sludge from lakes and ponds, plus dredging work.
- Removing deposited soils from water areas around ports and quays, and the mouths of such areas, along with providing dredging work.
- Improving the shores around water bodies by adding local sandy soil.
- Installing recreational areas (beaches) using local sandy soil.
- Managing riverbeds with the help of soil spur dikes (using local soil and stones).
- Managing riverbeds around the impact areas of bridges.
- Various work regarding the removal of underwater obstacles in water bodies.
- Installing nature management structures and habitats for birds in water bodies.
Priority when work (services) is ordered for inland waterways which are of national importance.